Sunday, October 20, 2013

Women Love A Man In Uniform

originally posted by
ATTENTION Military Active Duty and Veterans !!! Front and center ! I am definitely one of you... a disabled combat veteran of the 82nd Airborne Division. Maybe we're a lot alike, with the same BS problems and needs. 

Especially when it comes to finding someone and sharing your life in a good way.

Listen, in my experience no one really understands a veteran except another veteran with similar experiences. Believe me, I found this out the hard way, and wasted a lot of time, energy, and money; only to end up with a lot of heartache I didn't need. When I got out, back in "the real world", I was lost, confused, and angry... for years and years. Besides my spinal cord injury, like many other veterans, I have post-tramatic stress disorder.

But enough about me, this blog is for you. Share your experiences and communicate with other like minded people. Ask questions, get answers, help each other; and get some really good, positive and meaningful dating experiences. Get a life and take action. Nothing happens until you make it happen, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment